Hicut Bio 120
HICUT 6700 B is mineral oil and ester based emulsion type bio-stable machining coolant. This product forms a whitish emulsion in water. HICUT 6700 B contains boron and can be used for rough and fine machining of aluminium, steel and cast iron material. It is suitable for use with water having medium level of hardness.
HICUT 6700 B exhibits excellent emulsion stability. The high oil content and effective additive system provide good rust prevention properties, stable pH and good filterability. In a well maintained system, generally no post-preservation is required. The various benefits offered are listed as below:
• No biocide addition is required when the required concentration is controlled
• Excellent lubricity, good anti-rust properties, less foaming
• Good flushability, good filterability,
• Optimum machining results
• Prolonged tool life, good surface finish and extended coolant life
Recommended Use Concentrations:
Typical Physical & Chemical Properties
Specific Gravity @ 30° C
pH (5% Emulsion)
Color of 2% Emulsion
|Clear Yellowish Fluid
Download Product Data Sheet (PDS)
Note: The above mentioned prices are for Cash & Carry only. Coolant Maintenance to be done from consumer end.