Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron operates by using the flow of water as the power source. The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of oil directly from the container and injects it into the water. Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water, and the water pressure forces the solution downstream. The dose of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron, regardless of variations in flow or pressure, which may occur in the main line.
- Hydraulic, Volumetric, and Non-electric
- Dosing proportional to water flow-rate
- Efficient use of expensive water-soluble oils
- Improved Tool Life
- Easy dosing adjustment at any time
- ATEX Certified
- Superior to Venture and Electric pumps
- Injection Range: 0.05% – 25%
- Water Flow Range: 700 Ltr./hour – 20,000 Ltr./hour
- Operating Pressure: 0.5 Bar – 10.0 Bar
- Materials Used: Polypropylene, Polyamide, Polyethylene, PVC, Hastelloy.
Request a Demo